VISA UBER PARTNERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The offers apply to use of the Uber app to book transport. They don’t apply to any other Uber product, and can’t be used in conjunction with any other Uber offer or promotion.
- Free rides are subject to the maximum value set out in the relevant offer terms. If you qualify for a free ride but your ride exceeds the maximum value, the excess will be charged to your eligible card. If your ride is less than the maximum value, you won’t be able to carry over any unused value towards your next ride.
- Free rides must be within locations in the Federal Republic of Nigeria where Uber is available and are subject to the availability of Uber driver-partners.
- Free rides can’t be sold or transferred, or otherwise redeemed for cash.
‘4th ride free, up to N 3000’ offer
- This is a Visacard offer, available if you hold a personal (non-business) Visacard credit card with one of the participating financial institutions listed below.
- Every 4th ride you complete and pay for while the offer is valid will entitle you to a free ride up to a maximum value of N 3000, as long as your eligible card is set as the payment method for all 4 rides. You won’t have to do anything more to claim your free ride – the credit will apply automatically. You’ll be able to see in the Uber app how many rides you’ve accumulated, and when you’ve qualified for a free ride.
- Your 3 accumulated rides can be in any location where Uber operates (inside or outside the Federal Republic of Nigeria). They can be of any value, as long as there’s a charge to your eligible card for each of the 3 rides. You may be charged a minimum fare in some locations.
- Your free ride will always be the 4th ride, unless your 4th ride is taken outside of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – in which case your free ride will be the next ride you taken within the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You won’t be able to save up your free ride, for example to use for a longer journey.
- If you remove your eligible card as the payment method, any Uber rides you pay for by a different method won’t count towards your 3 accumulated rides – but if you then re-add your eligible card, you’ll pick up where you left off.
- All 3 accumulated rides need to be booked on the same Uber account. If you close your Uber account and open another one, any rides accumulated on the closed account won’t be carried over to the new one.
- Rides paid for using a different payment method (even if you’ve loaded an eligible card) won’t count towards your 3 accumulated rides.
- The offer is valid until 31 January 2019, so you’ll need to take any free rides by that date. There’s no restriction on the number or total value of free rides you can qualify for and take up to then.
- Visacard may make changes to these offer terms or withdraw this offer at any time before 31 January 2019, in which case you’ll be given as much notice as possible. You’ll still be able to take any free rides you qualify for before withdrawal of the offer, as long as you do this by 31 January 2019.
‘First 2 rides free, up to N 1200’ offer
- This offer isn’t available if you’ve previously held an Uber account, even if you’ve closed that account and set up a new one.
- The maximum value of each of your first and second free rides is N 1200. If your ride exceeds the maximum value, the excess will be charged to your eligible card. If your ride is less than the maximum value, you won’t be able to carry over any unused value towards your next ride.
- To benefit from this offer, you’ll need to enter the applicable code in the Uber app before you request your first ride if you’re using your Visacard as the payment method. The code will then be applied for each of your first and second rides.
Download Terms and Conditions